Registration is now open. Click here to register.
To verify your registration, click here.
To register your team for the 2013 USTA League 55 & Over, 65 & Over Southern Sectional Championships in Columbus, Ga., you must:
- Register at least six players. These players must be the team roster in TennisLink before registering to compete in this tournament.
- Register within a week of the conclusion of your state's tournament.
- As a captain you may register yourself or you may register your entire team. If captains prefer to register the entire team, all you will need is your team number and a credit card. Please contact your State League Coordinator (or your captain) or check TennisLink if you do not know your 55 & Over or 65 & Over team number.
- Registration fee is $40.00 per person and we will utilize PayPal.com to retain registration payment. The process is simple and secure and does not require a PayPal account. Registration fees are not refundable.
- Players registering after Nov. 15 will incur an additional $25.00 service charge.
Team Deposit Check Now Required
Captains are required to submit a team deposit of $250.00 to the USTA Southern office within two weeks of the conclusion of your State Championships.
Please write the following on your check:
* Captain's name
* 55s or65s
* NTRP level
Make the check out to: Southern Tennis Association.
Mail the check to:
Southern Tennis Association
5685 Spalding Drive
Norcross, GA 30092
Attn: Dene Owen
The deposit check will be held by the USTA Southern office until the conclusion of the 2013 USTA League 55 & Over, 65 & Over Southern Sectional Championships. If teams pull out before the draw is published, the check will be refunded. If the team pulls after the draw is published, the deposit will be forfeited.
Captains must notify their State League Coordinators within 7 days of their state tournament if the team will not attend the 2013 USTA League 55 & Over, 65 & Over Southern Sectional Championships.